Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Does Your Boat/Fishing Shirt Sport Any Stickers or Patches? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 03-28-2017, 01:14 PM
Wallhanger

Default Does Your Boat/Fishing Shirt Sport Any Stickers or Patches?

I'm talking about other than the manufacturer's graphics or logo.

I have a Berkley and G-Loomis long sleeve T-shirt and a couple Columbia logo "flats" PFG shirts but no patches and on the windshield of my wheel boat I have an American Flag sticker and 4 small manufacturers stickers, In-Fisherman/Walleye Insider (remember that?)/Berkley/Mitchell.

I'm guessing most of us have a logo hat or cap. Mine are Gander Mountain, Columbia long billed "flats", and Bass Pro Shop.

How about you guys and gals?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2017, 01:44 PM
Charter Member

Old 03-28-2017, 01:47 PM
Wallhanger

I occasionally sport my Ranger jacket, shirts and hats, St Croix shirts and hats, and I have an Abu Garcia jersey (but it's kind of obnoxiously loud so not very often), all of which came free with purchases. My rain suit also has the Bass Pro Shops Pro Qualifier logo. I probably wear sports team sweatshirts, hats, and shirts more often than I wear those advertising fishing products.
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen3 + Structure Scan + Point-1 (Dash)
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen3 (Bow)
I may not always catch fish, but I can always go fast!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2017, 02:20 PM
Charter Member

I am laughing as I have a "few" stickers on my Lund Pro-V....not that I am into advertising any product or a specific manufacturer (I won't have dealership stickers on my personal vehicles); though rather use these "stickers" as band-aids so to speak....they cover dock rubs and scratches, and do a pretty good job.

When I shop at a Cabela's or am up at the St. Croix rod factory in Park Falls, I will buy a few stickers knowing that if a paint rub or scratch happens, it is a cheap fix.

My brother had a nice Tyee that had a fair amount of dock rash on one side following a wind storm a few years back, when he was at a camp in upper MN, and was going to get his Tyee repainted.

It was probably 10 years old at that time, and I said before you spend thousands for a paint job on your rig, let's try some of these stickers. They did a great job on covering the worst of the dock rash, and he then looked like a "Weekend Warrior" (ha - and the price was right).

No shirts or jackets with patches....the Lund is enough

Rich B
Old 03-28-2017, 05:00 PM
Wallhanger

I had a wrapped boat with all sorts of stickers. When people could see me from all over, I said my next boat will hopefully match the water. Blue it was. No more stickers or the such for me.

For wearable gear, a hat or shirt of stuff I like - that is the most I will go now.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:10 PM
Keeper

Default Does Your Boat/Fishing Shirt Sport Any Stickers or Patches?

I will wear my ranger jacket. I received the jacket as part of a promotion when I bought my boat, so as much as that jacket cost me I feel obligated to wear it! It is a good jacket.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lowrance Elite 7 & 7X
Old 03-28-2017, 05:16 PM
Wallhanger

Smile Names

Lund, Bass Pro or Cabelas hats. Lews shirt

2020 Jeep WK2 - v6
2021 Lund Renegade 1875
115 Pro XS with SS Prop - Solas New Saturn
Lowrance Locators 7 & 9 inch hook Reveals
Garmin Livescope w 93sv
Minn Kota 70 Edge
Mainly fish Table Rock Lake in S/W Missouri
Old 03-28-2017, 05:53 PM
Wallhanger

In my Tyee I had a pair of stickers on the inside of the windshield for my passengers to laugh at. They appeared like a normal "Warning" sticker, but instead said:

WARNING- KEEP YOUR DICKBEATERS OFF MY LURES

It also had a graphic of a hand with a lure in a red circle with a line through it lol

Here's the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1223924...&ul_noapp=true

"If you're wise enough to wear a seatbelt in your truck.....you're wise enough to wear a life jacket in your boat....." (B-man)

Grady White 208 Hard-top 200 Yami
Lund Pro V 1660 60 HP Merc
Pro-Line 24 wa 250 Verado (sold)
Lund 186 Tyee 175 Verado (sold)
Ram 2500 Cummins

Last edited by B-man; 03-28-2017 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:37 PM
Some guy

I have a long sleeve shirt with " shimano" above the pocket. Beyond that not. Pay me and I'll advertise your business
Old 03-28-2017, 07:07 PM
Keeper

I have some Ranger shirts that are their performance shirts, nice in the summer, have a Fenwick pull over i got with one of my HMG rods that I wear a bit.

For the boat, i had a handful of stickers so i put them on the underside of my rod locker.